Tungsten Carbide Wire Guide Rollers
Application: Hot roll
Trade Term: CIF,EXW,FOB
Material: Tungsten carbide
Surface: Ground or Blanks
Trial Order: Acceptable
OEM Service: Acceptable
Delivery Time: 3-20 days
Within the metalworking industry, tungsten carbide rolls are used in a wide variety of applications, including：
• Wire rod finishing mills
• Wire rod intermediate mills
• Cantilevered stand mills for rounds and shapes
• Merchant bar mills - rounds, rebar, shapes
• Pinch rolls - guide rolls
• Roller entry guides
• Cluster mill work rolls
• 2-Hi narrow strip mills
• Wire-flattening and forming mills
• ERW tube mills
• Turks heads
1.We will try our best to reply our customers’ requests within 24 hours.
2.We will maintain effective and efficient communications with our customers.
3.We provide first-class quality control and after-sale services.
We're Here to Help